Welcome to Computer Learning
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Computer Learning’s Website.
By accessing this website I assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Computer Learning’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Visitor”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the website’s terms and conditions. “The website” refers to my website.
Unless otherwise stated, Computer Learning and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Computer Learning. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://ultra-technology.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://ultra-technology.org
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Computer Learning does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Computer Learning, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the
person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Computer Learning shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. Computer Learning reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
a. You are entitled to post the Comments on my website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
b. The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
c. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
d. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to Computer Learning a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Removal of links from my website
If you find any link on my website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact me about this. I will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst I endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, I do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do I commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
If you have any queries regarding any of my terms, please contact me.